The Forged Athlete Gym is proud to announce that it will be hosting another “Kettlebells for Boobs” charity event for breast cancer awareness month!
What to expect: Music, food, drinks, and of course some fun and challenging competition!
The workout will be an awesome blend of Kettlebells and Bodyweight which can of course be regressed to suit ALL fitness levels.
Registration: There is a $15 registration donation required per person to compete, all of which goes towards our fundraising total on our Kettlebells for Boobs page.
Click The Button Below To Donate:
Don’t want to compete but still want to help make a difference? Donate (at the link above) or get involved and make an individual fundraising page then join our team and spread the word about our event!
More great details to come!
Here’s to Going H.A.M. for Boobs and Breast Cancer Awareness!
Here’s the Main Details:
• Saturday, October 11th.
• The fun will kick off at 10am and until around 12pm or later. Show up BEFORE 10am ready to rock and roll!
• The Forged Athlete Gym
• Address and Directions are below.
What to expect:
• Music, food, $5 raffle for outrageous prizes, and of course some friendly competition! We are doing a Kettlebell Infused Bodyweight Throwdown which can be regressed to suit any and all fitness levels.
• There is a $15 registration donation required per person to get involved, all of which goes towards our fundraising total on our Kettlebells for Boobs. DONATE HERE
• Everyone is welcome to do this workout!
• You do not have to do the workout to attend – you can still donate even if you don’t want to join in on the throwdown.
• This is a family event so bring out the family to enjoy in on the fun.
Keep up with any updates by following our Kettlebells For Boobs Events Page on Facebook.